Creekwood Kids is excited to host the 2nd Annual Trunk-or-Treat!
Link for participants to sign up.
Link for trunk hosts.
Link for donating candy.
Come join in the fun, exciting, and SAFE community event Sunday, October 24, 3:30-5:30 pm.
We need YOUR help in 3 ways to make it successful!
1. Host a trunk! It's super easy and FUN! Sign up here:
- choose a theme for your trunk of car or bed of truck and gather decorations/costumes. (please no gory or over the top scary decorations)
- arrive 30-45 minutes before the event, find your parking spot, set up/decorate
- pass out candy to children as they trick-or-treat by your trunk
- have a game or fun activity for kids to participate in at your trunk too! Need ideas? We have plenty!
- Trunk hosts may win a prize! We will be awarding Best Trunk and Best Biblical Theme Trunk
2. Donate Candy and/or Prizes
- Select candy/prizes from our Amazon Wish List. It's easy and ships right to us!
- Drop candy/prizes in the marked tubs located in the Worship Center Sunday mornings or bring it to the church office during the week.
3. Bring your family for the fun! To keep this event safe, we are asking families to select a time to participate. This will help to promote social distancing.
Food Truck provided by Waffle O'licious
Questions? Email Allison Hicks.