August 7 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Classics sermon series covers a lot of ground. We’ve all heard many of these stories but maybe we don’t know as much about them as we’d like to admit.
This is an opportunity for you to get some answers. Treat it like a “Stump the Pastors” challenge or maybe something deeper than that.
Do you have questions about any of the scriptures that are brought up during this series?
- Acts 2:2-4 – The Ring Of Fire (Pentecost)
- Matthew 17:1-8 – It’s Not Just The Mountaintop (The Transfiguration)
- John 6:1-14 – When You’re Here, You’re Family (5 Loaves and 2 Fish) – VBS Sunday
- Genesis 1-3 (Select Passages) – Where It All Started (The Creation Story)
- 1 Kings 19:11-12 – What’s The Still Small Voice? (Listen)
- Luke 15 – Okay, but what does it mean? (Parables)
- Jonah 4:1-11 – Can We Give as Much Grace as We Get? (Jonah)
- Solomon – The Paradox of Wise Judgement (Be Led By God)
- Ezekiel 1:28b-2:7 – What’s a Prophet?
Who doesn’t have questions? Let’s make the ending of “The Classics” sermon series something special for everyone.
You can submit your questions on THIS FORM.