What is Discipleship?
For that matter, what are Disciples?
Final instructions for the Disciples
Discipleship Is More Than Attending A Class
- coaching a soccer team
- in meetings at work
- helping someone at the grocery store
- in the pickup line at school
It’s about taking what we learn in classes and applying it to everyday situations. It’s about Loving God, Loving Others, and Loving Self.
Discipleship & Dinner
Join us for Dinner & Discipleship, Wednesdays starting September 14th from 6 – 7:30 pm.
What Is This?
- A time of having a meal together and learning more about Scripture through video lessons and group discussions. We will be using Disciple Fast Track for our bible study. Disciple Fast Track, an adaptation of the original, bestselling Disciple Bible Study, provides a viable option for people seeking engagement over time with the Bible. Fast Track groups meet and discuss parts of the Old Testament and the New Testament. Participants are invited to read chapters of the Bible daily in preparation for the weekly meetings, but that is not a requirement – all persons are welcome to join at any time. Each week we’ll watch a video and discuss different parts of the bible as a group.
- September 14th will be our kick-off and overview of Disciple. The first track is 12 weeks on the Old Testament – Sept. 21 through Dec. 14 (breaking for Thanksgiving). We’ll look to early 2023 to pick up the New Testament track, which is also 12 weeks.
- Creekwood Member Linda Judd will be leading alongside pastors David and Adam. Linda has taken and led Disciple Fast Track and Disciple multiple times and is a gifted leader and teacher.
- Middle School House – Large Room
Resources for Disciple Fast Track
There is a Study Manual for this study which Creekwood will provide for participants. Please rsvp for your Study Manual by emailing Pastor Adam White and letting him know you’re interested in joining at [email protected]
Join us by coming Wednesday, September 14th at 6 pm to learn more about what’s in store!
For any other questions or information about Discipleship & Dinner, please feel free to contact Pastor Adam.